Thursday, October 9, 2008

ROAD TRIP .......

I need to explain this entry before I begin: I emailed my brother, my mom, my dad, and my friend Katie to tell them that I had started my own blog and for them to read it. Well I came back from lunch today and I had an email from my brother and he wanted to know why I didn't write about our visit to his house last Saturday. To be honest, I forgot! So now that he has brought this to my attention I am going to write about our visit.

Last Saturday, Carl, Will, Emma-Claire, Nana, Pops, and I went to Olive Branch to see my brother and his family. It had been a while since we all had seen each other so we made a road trip. The kids got to play together, which was very nice.
Now when we go to visit him, we ALWAYS have to make a Target trip. So, mom and dad, Carrie, Karen(Carrie's mom who lives with them), and myself all went to Target.
We all did a little shopping and then went back to Brad's and picked up Carl, Brad, and the kids and went to Uncle Chuck's to have supper. We all ate very well and were full as ticks.Ha! Ha!
Everyone had a good time....

This is for my brother who thinks I'm nuts for having a blog, a my space page and a THS page..... Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

No comments: