Today I went to the doctor and he confirmed what I already knew.
You guessed it, I'M PREGNANT ! Can you believe this! We already have 2 great kids and now, wow, we are going to have another addition to our family...... At first I couldn't believe it but now after several weeks of thinking and praying about our little addition, I am now okay with the fact that God has chosen to give us another child to love and to raise.
Both Will and Emma-Claire are so excited, but I really think Emma-Claire is the most excited. She keeps asking me if it is going to be a girl or boy, and I keep telling her that we don't know yet. She is so much like me in the fact that she doesn't like to wait on anything....... Maybe in a few months we can find out!
Please pray for our family as we begin this new chapter in all of our lives.......
Happy Thanksgiving and remember to give God all the praise and glory this Thanksgiving holiday !
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
What great news!!! I am so excitd for ya'll! When is the baby due!
Dana - Congrats! I'm excited for you. I've always thought about adding that 3rd one to the mix..I'll wait and see how you do with it..ha...I love reading your blog. Leslie Rutherford Franklin
Post a Comment