Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Has Come and Gone

We had a different kind of Christmas this year. Early on Christmas morning I got the wonderful stomach "BUG"! Yes, I was sick ALL day! I did get up long enough to see Santa's arrival and then it was back to the bedroom. Oh my what a depressing day, I cried most of the day!!!!!!! Carl,Will,and Emma-Claire would come to the bedroom door and show me something or just say "Are you feeling better?" I'm telling you this will be a Christmas that I won't forget.
On Friday I was feeling a little better, but not 100%. I think by Sunday I was back to my normal self.

I had a doctors apt. on Tuesday, and everything is going good. I had lost 2 pounds, so I was glad that I didn't get in trouble about my weight. Dr. Willis doesn't like for you to gain too much weight....... I had to have my blood sugar tested also on this visit. I passed but not by much. They like it to be below 130 and mine was 126. So this means that I will get tested again at my next visit, which will be the end of January. Other than that everything else was good. Heard the heartbeat again and it was beating 164 bpm.

We celebrated NEW YEAR'S EVE by going out to eat in Tupelo with some of our family. We went to the Japanese place out by the mall. It was really good and very entertaining. If you haven't been, then you need to try it......

I know it seems like I'm just jumping from one subject to another but it has been awhile since I've blogged and I want to make sure I get everything in.

School started back today for Will and Emma-Claire so now maybe we can get back on tract. I think both of them were ready to start back, but they would never tell you that....

For the few that read this, I will keep you updated on all that goes on in 2009 with the Daniel crew....

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am sorry you were sick on Christmas!!!! I was sick at my family get together here! I couldn't eat a bite! I was so sad to miss all the good food but glad to miss the extra pounds on my backside!! LOL! I am happy to hear that the baby is doing well - take care of yourself!!! love ya!