Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please Pray!

Hey everyone,
I've put a picture up on the left side of my blog page of a special little boy named Stellan who needs all of our prayers. His mom Jennifer has a blog and I've been following it for a while now. When Jennifer was pregnant with Stellan, she and her husband were told that he had a heart condition and would not live long or could even be still born. But by the grace of God he was born with no problems.... until now...... His heart is having trouble. He is in what the doctors call SVT... I'm not real sure what all this means but I do know that his little heart is beating way too fast...... If you would like to read more about Jennifer and her family you can go to her blog my charming kids from my blog.... Please pray for Stellan and Jennifer and the rest of her family......

No comments: